Sunday, September 4, 2011

Five things

I got this post from my little sis. I think it's cool so I created one of my own. It's nice to be reminded that not only grand things can give you so much joy, even the simplest ones. Feel free to make your own too.

Basically, it’s about five things (whether old or new) that make you happy or delighted recently. It could be anything. Food, clothes, shoes, accessories, drink, anything that has been your eye-candy for the past week. It’s up to you if you would make it a daily, weekly or monthly habit. - www.happypatootie.tumblr.com

1. Tony Moly Tint. I got mine from an online store at facebook. Surprisingly I loved the shade and the consistency of this tint. Since I'm not really the kind of person who wants to look too made-up, I always go for some cosmetics that would just give me a natural look.



2. Grilled Chicken Cheese of 7-11. To be honest, most of my working days, I buy my breakfast at 7-11. (Wag tularan, di nagaalmusal sa bahay!) hahaha!  My officemates would actually say in jest.. "Ma'am, stockholder ka na ng 7-11 no?" hahaha! Before I take the LRT, I frequent 7-11 to get these delicious stuffed pandesal. This is currently my favorite (among tuna cheesemelt and bacon & cheese flavor). Too bad, it's quite difficult to bring french vanilla coffee to go with this. It will be an ultimate breakfast for sure. :)


3. One Tree Hill Season 7. This is the only time I get to watch One Tree Hill again. I used to spend a lot of time watching seasons 1-5 when I was still working at my dad. This series is one of my favorite series. I miss all the casts. Too bad Chad Michael Murray and Hilarie Burton left. But adorable Sophia Bush and Daddy Nathan Scott are still here, and to make the show even better, they added Robert Buckley as one of the main casts! yikeee! they make the show worth-watching. hihihi!


4. Nescafe 3 in 1 + Coffeemate. As a coffee fanatic, I can get all the tip I can get to make a delicious coffee. By delicious I mean sweet and creamy. A client of mine actually taught me how to make the simple nescafe 3 in 1 extra special. With Coffeemate!! And just as expected, it tastes better and less bitter. Just how I wanted it. As Pastor Dennis puts it, "It's a little bit of heaven on earth." hahaha!




5. Rockband! I've been playing this game since yesterday from my sister's phone. This game is so addicting that it drains her battery. haha. Too bad this app is not available on my phone.


I'm looking forward to my next five things to share with you guys.  Feel free to make one too. Thanks for reading my blogs. *fist bump. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment