Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What every man and woman needs to hear...

I'm very blessed to encounter such great message from people God used.  I just feel like I have to share this now, and I pray that God will also reveal His will and love for you.  :)


I lost track of how many times I've listened to this message, but it continuously helped during times I feel like compromising, settling, and taking matters in my own hands.  Please do share this too to your friends and loved ones.  God bless. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh bessie! Very touching message. Just in right time when I needed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes bessie, I'm really grateful to God I encountered this couple. I'm just thankful how much wisdom He blesses both of them. Madami pa silang podcasts bes. click their website on the links I posted. :)

    ReplyDelete