Sunday, July 10, 2011

All I can say is thank You..

For what transpired 365 days ago...

...I’d like to say thank You.

Clueless? Hehe.. As much as I want to give you an idea, I still care about the person involved, so divulging everything would be a strict no-no. But if you wanted to know how I was exactly 365 days ago, you might want to click here.

To describe it in two words... Messed up.

But this post is all about giving thanks. Yes. Thank You. I can’t imagine myself saying these words, nor will I say them as genuine and as heartfelt like now.

I now came to this point where I remember my sister saying these words to me, a few months ago. “Ate, pag dumating ka na sa point na you’ve moved on... Ang sarap ng feeling.”

So this is the kind of “feeling” she’s talking about. Now I get it. If I hadn’t, then this post would just be simple trash. So there. Hooray! Ilabas ang confetti! Hahaha! J

This is no make-believe. I’m just very grateful how God orchestrated everything. I know this is His plan. When I was out there compromising, taking matters in my own hands, He intervened. For me to be stripped away from something I thought I needed but eventually realized I don’t; something I wanted but later on, found out otherwise. He apparently saved me. Just like what He always does. Maybe others think it’s a coincidence, well I think NOT. He saved me, and helped me understand, and helped me go through.

This is why I can say He is REAL in my life. I know that it is not by my might, or willingness that got me where I am now. He provided a way out of my misery. Even if some changes happened in me from that certain experience, I'm still thankful. I have never been this happier and excited for true love.

This is the main reason that I can’t seem to contain any anger, or even beg for the unrequited love. I know for what happened, for things that I had difficulty accepting, I am very and sincerely grateful.

God reminded me this verse. This verse is so familiar that it sometimes loses its pith. But God is faithful to reveal His word in different situations.

Psalms 37:4 “Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.”

First is to delight in His will, then comes the desires. Non-interchangeable.

So what I do now is wait. It’s not an easy thing to do. But God provides the strength. The thought that He wants the best for me and how His love for me is exaggerated, by dying on the cross for me, makes me cry. I know in His time, that man will come. All I have to do is to wait, trust, hope and more importantly, delight in Him.


P.S. I’m looking forward for a celebratory day tomorrow. Can anyone suggest where can I find delicious and affordable baby back ribs? Hihihi! J God bless everyone.


(c) google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment