Friday, July 22, 2011

Worth the wait. :)

Hahaha... I can't help it but to share this exciting feeling of simply eating ribs. You can see how happy I am right?? Well, the baby back ribs is just a bonus of God's overflowing blessings, tangible and intangible. I really thank God for giving me an opportunity to write about His amazing love. I hope that He will continue to touch everyone just like what He's doing to me. Knowing that there are few people who reads and are blessed, and moved with my posts, I don't claim anything for that, for all of Him (yes all!) deserves all this glory. Can't wait to write for more. 'Till my next post. :)


Taken by the sweetest, smartest sister anyone could have; at Burgoo using my trusted phone. :)

2 comments:

  1. Masarap ba sa Burgoo Mam Divine? Pricey ba?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sir macky!! kinda miss you na! hihihi! masarap yan. 650 yan pero good for two. :)

    ReplyDelete