Friday, June 24, 2011

Love is indeed sweeter when the right guy comes..

I admire Sophia Bush. She's just an inspiring lady. I can still remember back then how her divorce with Chad Michael Murray became the hype, yet I never heard any negative comments from Sophia about her ex-husband and even to the girl Chad is engaged with. As a matter of fact I can still remember reading one of magazine's article, wherein her story was the main feature and she said "I still care about Chad. I will never bash him."

Now I can say from a minute of googling her pictures with her latest beau, it seems that she's genuinely happy, a better person than before, and found the man that seemed treating her right and taking good care of her. Well Austin Nichols seemed like a great guy. (feeling close? haha!) I'm just really happy for her that she found love, never gave up and bounced back. Makes me excited to experience falling inlove the second time around. :)

Cute couple shirt. hihihi! this is subtle yet sweet "cheesyness". haha!

I love this picture. Yet I still don't know if this is just a photo of one of their shoots at One Tree Hill. Kakilig pa ren eh. hehe! :)


I'm just happy seeing women who underwent a big heartbreak, yet managed to still be hopeful and trusting. I for one believed that good things come to those who patiently wait. Not just simply waiting, but waiting in the Lord is a must for me. Waiting that will renew my strength and will not make me despair. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment