Friday, March 4, 2011

And Divine's Best Dressed for Oscars goes to...

This is really just me trying to persuade you guys that I am still sane and not yet buried with my pile of work, which awaits me tomorrow and the next 14 days if I might be exact. Since Oscars is a big hoopla nowadays, I decided to make a short photoblog for this. As much as I hate to say it. Hindi ko siya napanood!! kasalukuyan akong nakababad sa laptop that time and I didn't get any chance to watch it even on re-runs. Buti na lang andyan si kumpareng google at mareng yahoo. hahaha! They made feel like I'm on the backstage and after-party.

Of course, congratulations to the winners. I didn't get to see Natalie Portman's speech when she came up on stage, but since I've heard so many great reviews for Black Swan, I'm glad she bagged the Best Actress Award. Achievement for such a young actress.

But since we are talking about Oscars, we can't let the best-dressed women pass by. These are just some pics that I saw from yahoo and google, randomly chosen and posted. Some of these pics are graded by fashion critiques really really low low low low.... hehehe! But for me, they're simply winners. :)


Mandy Moore. I think a celebrity site graded her D+ but she's just stunning in this simple gown.

Helen Mirren. Queen na queen talaga dating niya, specially when she spoke French! I was like "ikaw na.. ikaw na talaga ang magaling mag french." hahahaha! But seriously, if I would age just like her, I would really want to look as beautiful as her.

Halle Berry. Yeap, it's Halle Berry. She gave birth and all but she regained her ideal body. I love how the color of her dress complimented her color. And the most compelling thing was, she was proud of it.

Cate Blanchett. I think her gown is simply effortless. You can see the details and that made the dress unique. I love its simplicity. It made her look a few years younger. Making her fresh and radiant. She carried it well don't you think?



Last but not the least, Anne Hathaway. Maybe a lot would say that including her on the list is for formality, but she really dresses high-end couture well. Among all the outfit changes that she had, this is my favorite. She's versatile enough to even carry a tuxedo. Way to go Anne. :)

It's nice to see actors and actresses all glammed up. I just name a few that stole my eye. So who are your best dressed picks?

No comments:

Post a Comment