Monday, February 21, 2011

I am just thankful..

Yes. I am thankful.

Because yesterday, I was able to preach to the Teens and was able to deliver the message that God wants me to deliver. I was really praying that He will guide me since I was preparing on a very limited time. It was the first time that I accepted the task to speak on a very short notice. May I emphasize again the word "very". But evidently, without hesitation, I said Yes! Sobrang grabe talaga grace ni God. It's really proven. It's really not by my might but by His Spirit. I'm just an avenue for His greater blessing which is ready for all. Even if it took longer than I expected, I never really knew that I was speaking for 1 hour!!! hehehe! Pero dama ko kasi ang sakit na sa panga at nakakatuyo na ng lalamunan. hahaha! But then again, very grateful for what God has done.

And for today! I was really craving good food and I got the chance to eat at CPK. I really love the Barbeque Chicken chopped salad something something. hehehe! We stayed there from 11am to 5pm. So imagine na naliligo na ako sa Iced tea and the food just kept on overflowing. hehehe! Thank God for the blessing talaga.

I'm always thankful for each day God gives. Just blogging a lot of bonuses that He gave to my life for the past 48 hours. Yay! Apir!


Lamentations 3:22-23 "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning, great is your faithfulness."

How about you? what are the things that made you thankful today? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment