Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lipat Bahay!

My title is quite double-meaning but no, I'm not changing zip codes anytime soon. If one thing is for sure.. Binibiningmalihim will be finally signing off... at blogspot! :D

Hahaha! But of course I will be still writing and blogging about anything and everything under the sun.  Blogging has become a passion for me.  A constructive outlet whenever I feel down or weak.  An in-born passion that birthed right about the time I see people who just impart and share their knowledge insofar their best capabilities.  Even before I knew one person is actually reading my post, it never stopped me for it's something I really love to do.

Maybe this is the season when everything becomes dynamic that's why we do things trial-and-error way.  But life is all about change.  It's all about being mobile in reference to one aspect or another.  And I'm just happy that Blogspot has given me two wonderful years to write and share my musings.

Apparently, I won't be carrying binibiningmalihim anymore.  Let's just say this pen name is very close to my heart and my heart is burdened that I have to let her go.  But we have to leave some things behind right? hahaha! (Drama ko lang!)

As binibiningmalihim bids goodbye, comes this new home I will try my best to make you feel at home with.  I do hope that you would visit this just as much as you did before. I'm looking forward to sharing everything that I will learn as I journey years God will provide me with.  And maybe who knows, it will eventually turn into my own domain! hahaha! Change is good.  Change is good. :)

See you guys on my new humble abode which is still under construction. hehehe! :) binibiningmalihim signing off... divinegracefresco logging in. :)   


No comments:

Post a Comment