Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Yipee Yehey 27!!! :)

Woot woot! 27 na ako! hahaha. In five years time, my age will be officially off the calendar. I just have to say that this birthday was far one of the busiest birthdays albeit unplanned. To be honest, a lot of people asked me if what am I gonna do on my special day. All I say is that it would be certain I'm spending it with family, just like last year. Since I don't have specific plans in mind, I just told my sister that I just want to have a cake that I can blow, then simple lunch the next day then that's it. I don't really like having a party and would invite people but just simple and meaningful celebration.

If you're a follower of my blog right from the start, you would know how this celebration became so different from last year, and that difference would factor the apathy on planning my big day. Close friends of mine would be asking if I really feel like celebrating, but in spite of everything, pretensions undermined, I'm happy nonetheless. And here's why:

I know God blessed me with wonderful parents who truly love me and would give everything just to make me happy and keep me safe. (okay teary eyed!) hahahaha! If there's one thing I'm always thankful to God for, is providing me godly people, who tried their best in molding me, and educating me and continuously providing for me in all aspects where I lack. Since on my birthday that I had to go to work, I was stuck in a very traumatic traffic that I ended up walking home, my dad, who's very tired because he was caught on that same traffic minutes before I did, and my mom, who is tired from cooking toothsome dinner for this celebration, walked all the way to meet me at Masinag just so I could have someone with me to walk home. A person who loved me truly and dearly could only do that, that in spite of their age and being all physically tired, they still managed to walk more than two kilometers just to for me. It struck me how love takes so much commitment and sacrifice and I thank God for experiencing those in the form of my mom and dad.

Of course, how could I forget two of the most loving siblings in the world. Kuya and Donna of course together with mom prepared a very small yet delicious dinner for this occasion. The fact that I'm having only one hour left to celebrate, I got the cake that I wanted and Donna cooked delicious and delectable chicken pastel, este parmigiana for me. Sweet! hehehehe! It was an awesome night. I may not get to spend a lot of time with them lately but I know these guys will continue to love me no matter what. Bro, thanks for the gift that you gave me, sukat na sukat lang! and for helping Donna cooked the dinner hehehe; and to my Manowlow Blahnik, who made a blog and video cover for me, I cannot say thank you enough. You're the best sister anyone could have. Love you both.

Haggard shots of me, patunay na mahirap maglakad sa gitna ng traffic! Pero that won't stop me from posing for pictures. hehehe!

Familia Attack!! see those faces and utensils? Scary! hahaha!

Another thing would be, surprise surprise!!! Hahahaha! The youth core surprised me a week after my birthday. I thought it's just going to be plain Yellow Cab dinner but with matching cake and flowers! same flavor ng cake at color pa ng roses! hahaha! dejavu ba ito? hahahaha! Kidding aside, I was secretly wishing for flowers on my birthday, but last may 14, not even a single rose was given to me. So imagine how teary eyed I was for this, totally unexpected. Ang galing lang. hehehehe! Thank you so much for the love guys. Powerhug! :)

Roses and Cake! Love. :)

I couldn't thank God enough for everything that He has done. Not only for the great things that happened, but also for the lessons and trials that came along with that. I know that He has great plans for me, and I know He'll be with me as I journey this another year He blessed me with. Thank you God for being faithful.

Just like I said last year, If getting older could be this happy! I really won't mind. Here's to being 27!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment