Thursday, August 26, 2010

What's in your bag?

I am joining the bandwagon! This is a sneak-peek of my daily abubuts. Parang nagka-camping lang diba? haha! I opted not to post my bag kasi madumi na siya. So let me share you the contents of my bag. Something personal indeed. :)

1. Blue Notebook. For taking down notes, orders, deadlines etc. I love the color and its polka dot design. This is also my planner/listahan ng utang/drawing book at kung ano-ano pa. hahaha!

2. Book. I've been reading Paulo Coehlo's Brida. My sister lent it to me. Iniisip ko kung ilang taon ko kaya matatapos tong book na to? hahaha!

3. Alcohol (or as Delle would say it, "alcoyoy"). Bawal germs. Bawal magkasakit!!!

4. Sunblock. This doesn't leave my bag. It's actually given by my boss' wife. Secret na lang yung brand ha?

5. Moisturizer. Actually, it's a moisturizer for face but I use it for my hands cause they get easily dry. Again given by my boss' wife. :P

6. Pouch. It's actually given by my classmate way back in college. Sapilitang arbor yan! hahaha! Oh the memories. Talagang hinabol habol ko pa siya sa corridor ng school ibigay lang nya saken ang pouch na yan. hahaha! I'd rather not post the contents inside kasi makalat siya at baka magulat kayo sa mga laman. hahaha!

7. Cologne. I got the scent from buddy Joy, whenever I'm not in the mood to wear perfume, this scent will do. The scent is almost similar to Incanto Shine.

8. Coin Purse. This was given to me by my good friend Ate Monette. Attached to it is my key card at the office.

9. My very cute-almost-looked-like-a-chocolate-bar pencil case. :D

10. Wallet. It's a Gucci hand-me-down from mother dear. Don't know if it's authentic though. Pero matibay to teh. hehehe! In this picture, I can't possibly close because it's filled with so many receipts, different cards and pictures. :)

11. Purple fan. A very affordable and convenient fan in the world! It's foldable eh!!

12. Wipes. I'm more comfortable having this with me instead your normal tissue.

13. Charger and Umbrella. Bawal malow-bat at maulanan. Lalo na ngayon, panahon ng baha at trapik!!!! kalerks!

14. Hairbrush. I had this since highschool. A quick tool for bad hair days. :)

How about you? what's in your bag?

***OFF TOPIC***



I have the greatest siblings in the whole universe. Thank you kuya for my Chucks. You made my wish come true. And to my beloved sis, for fixing my blogspot layout. Galing galing talaga. Love you both! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment