Thursday, April 8, 2010

i miss this.. :)

FINISH THE SENTENCE. :)

1. I love... my family.


2. Right now I want... a vacation.


3. I feel like... singing my heart out.


4. I hate it when... i'm stuck in traffic.


5. I fear... losing someone I love


6. I'm lonely without... electricity.


7. I need... a smaller laptop.


8. Today I... had a great day.


9. Tomorrow I'm... going to work and attend a seminar


10. I just... finish listening to Lifehouse's Everything


11. I want to meet... Gibo Teodoro. haha!


12. I'm hungry for... growth.


13. I love it when... people hug me and i hug them back.


14. I'm afraid of... the dark. hehe!


15. I'm listening to... Call Me Beautiful by Ginny Owens


16. I'm wearing... a top and a pajama.


17. I wish I was in... bed. sleeping.


18. I'm craving... for a big, well-cooked burger.


19. I want to get... thinner.


20. I can... is a powerful sentence. :)


21. I can't... park a car. haha!


22. I have... to finish some paperworks yet i'm answering surveys.


23. I haven't... been in a relationship.


24. I'm nervous to... speak in a very large crowd and in front of my boss.


25. My Mom thinks I'm... pretty. hehe..


26. My Dad thinks I'm... lazy. haha!


27. I think... they're both right.


28. I'm happy when... i'm surrounded with so many people who just loves to laugh, and just be carefree.


29. I'm sad when... friendship ends.


30. I like eating... anything delicious.


31. I hate eating... veggies! nyehehe!


32. I love watching... GLEE!


33. I love listening to... people where I can learn something from.


34. I like playing... drums.


35. I hate waking up to... neighbor's noise.


36. I can see... clearly now.. the rain is gone. :)


37. I'm glad that... the judges of American Idol saved Big Mike.


38. I'm disappointed that... Aaron Kelly stayed. hehehe! ang sama ko.


39. I look like... my mom.


40. I wish I looked like... whoever John Lloyd is dating right now. hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment